AuctionMonster / DOBAUnauthorized bank transaction!

On January 10th I joined AuctionMonster hoping I could make some money to help with paying my bills as I am curently unemployed. I was persuaded to sign up for a travel offer and was told by the associate that only $1.00 would be taken from my account. I could cancel after the 14 day free trial or $14.95 would be taken from my account monthly to continue membership.

Today I checked my bank account and I see where regnetord.com has submitted a debit for $59.95 which I know nothing about, no amount like this was mentioned in my conversation with the associate at DOBA who signed me up. I will be contacting my bank to have them cancel this transaction and do what needs to be done to stop this unethical type of business. The internet started off as something good, now it's scammers delight, scammers haven.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices