AU Construction/PenzebeneFraud

S

Umlauf ruined my careers. I failed a drug test due to his doing drugs while I slept. I do not do drugs. He ruined my careers and forced me to sign over my Harley to help my dying mother with the promise I could have it back after she passed. He refuses to let me have the motorcycle back. It was built for me by my co workers. Umlauf is deceptive and does not have any honor. His word is no good. Umlauf runs with the same. I do not recommend doing any business with this man.