AU ConstructionLiar, Thief and Drug User

Ruined my career of 15 years with Harley Davidson by smoking crack and Pot when I was asleep. I failed a drug test. I thought I was being railroaded by men who were jeolous of my expertise in the field. Instead it was my Fiance lying to me about his drug useage. I lost my career, motorcycle and reputation due to his ignorance. The law will not respond. I want what was mine. My whole life was ruined due to August Umlauf.

More AU Construction Complaints & Reviews

• Si
    Sidecar Nov 01, 2008

Known felon. Now had rights returned. He is still violation with drugs and firearms.

• Si
    Sidecar Nov 18, 2008

August lies to his spouse. He is a cheat and also steals from them. August stole my motorcycle. Uses underhanded practices. August also cheats on all of his women. August is a wanna be biker, Business owner and husband. He can not qualify in any of the above because most of all he wants to be a gangster.

• Ro
    Ronda Nov 19, 2008

The man threatened my life. He has anger issues that the law should deal with.

John Gnomes Nov 18, 2009

If you didn't smell his smoke the morning after he smoke weed or crack in the bed room, either you do not have a sense of smell or you're just a fool. What are you doing dating a crack head anyways!!!

• Ex
    expartner Jan 01, 2010

Liar. Doesn't pay his help after the help spends their own money on his supplies. Cheats on his lady and has the help cover for him. Cheats with customers wives thinking this will make sure he is paid for jobs.

• Ex
    expartner Jan 01, 2010

Bad business

• De
    Devils_Advocate Apr 30, 2011

Secondhand pot smoke will not cause a false positive. Can't say I know much about the whole crack thing though. When I was a very young boy I was told continually two phrases, "birds of a feather flock together" and "we are judged by the company we keep."

Those weren't just old adages. Go bang some 7 gram rocks, you won't care about this anymore.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices