AU Construction Logo

AU Construction

Having problems with AU Construction?

AU Construction Customer Service Contacts

5530 11th st n
Petersburg, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AU Construction Customer Service. Initial AU Construction complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AU Construction above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AU Construction. Discuss the issues you have had with AU Construction and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

S

AU Construction — Liar, Thief and Drug User

Ruined my career of 15 years with Harley Davidson by smoking crack and Pot when I was asleep. I failed a drug...

AU ConstructionFraud

Bullyed me into signing over my motorcycle temporarily in order to help my dying mother. Umlauf then would not allow me the priviledge of owning it again. He was jealous that the motorcycle was built for me by friends and coworkers. Umlauf is not an honest person so he will never have anyone care enough to do anything special for him. He forced me to sign the motorcycle over under duress. He then threatened my life forcing me to leave. He is a terrible bully who is a liar and a thief. Umlauf also caused me to lose two careers and my reputation due to HIS drug use.

• Si
      Sidecar Monkey Jan 05, 2010

Umlauf has a reputation around Florida and Maine as being a liar and know it all. Pushes his workers and women around. Takes thier property. Has the idea that what is his is his and thiers is his. Bad person. Likes to play dress up too.. wanna be biker? What a joke.