AT&T — uverse
I returned the equipment per their instructions after cancelling my service. They sent me my Final Bill, which I assumed (apparently in error) that my AT&T account was taken care of and no longer an issue. They are now attempting to charge me for the equipment. I contacted them, tried to rectify the situation, and am left without options. To read the entire issue as well as a solution, please sign my change.org petition.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service