AT&T — new prepaid service.
Ordered AT&T $25 / 8gb per month pre-paid online promotion September 10, 2019.
Received and installed sim September 13, 2019.
First, instructions included with sim had no relevance to the promotion. Dialed 611 and was told via automated service I had no balance paid and needed to pay. $300 plus tax already on Master Card! Managed to get a live person who said he found the problem. They were correcting the billing issue, shutdown phone now, restart in 15 minutes and you will have your service. Didn't happen. Left it off, tried again. Nothing. Called again and it was inferred I needed to contact my credit card company. I did. To my surprise their support was working late and said there are no pending charges. So who's not doing their job?
I'm thinking I should have gone with a MVNO that wants my business.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service