AT&T — internet service
AT&T current bill issued 10/15/19 unexpectedly increased by $33.11. Invoice displayed reason due to removal of a "$30 off promotion having a 12-month duration (expires Mar 19, 2020)" with a vague/cryptic note: "Promotion removed on Oct 15 - previous credit reversed".
The promotion has been in force since April/May and is plainly documented to end 3/19/2020. After multiple, lengthy conversations with eight AT&T representatives, without justifiable reason why the promotion, was "removed", this action is a breach of our agreement.
There is no doubt, had I, arbitrarily decided to reduce the amount I was paying AT&T it would be considered a breach of our agreement. This change by AT&T is arbitrary and thus a breach that cannot stand.
Updated by FinethingsABT · Oct 28, 2019
Simply the worst. Everything you have heard about AT&T is true. They lie, have poorly trained representatives, do not honor agreements and stand ready to fleece customers at every turn. Go with ANYBODY else!!!
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service