American Telephone & Telegraph — increased contract charges I did not agree to
AT&T's charges for landline phone+internet+basicTV have gone up and up and up. I am locked into a contract. I was told the price would go down but instead it has gone up. This month it is $146. I am 83 and a widow. When the contract is up next year I will try to find someone cheaper. Can you help?
Sonia Bennett Murray
(Mrs.) Gilbert L. Murray Jr.
407 Oaklawn Place
Biloxi, MS 39530
More American Telephone & Telegraph Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service