AT&T / email

I am unable to access my e-mail at [protected]@sbcglobal.net. I have not been an AT&T customer for probably well over a year but according to AT&T's own policy, if I am paid in full at the time I cancel AT&T, I can keep my old e-mail address. I was paid in full at the time I cancelled and have been using my @sbcglobal.net e-mail address for many, many months without problems. Then, without warning, I am suddenly denied access to my @sbcglobal.net account for several days until just as suddenly I am allowed access for a week or so. And then I am denied access a second time which is where we stand this morning.

This is B.S. I don't believe AT&T let me access my @sbcglobal.net e-mail account after I cancelled out of the goodness of its corporate heart. I believe that AT&T allowed me access to my @sbcglobal.net account because they were required to by some governmental entity which in the State of California is probably the California Public Utilities Commission. If my e-mail isn't accessible by tomorrow morning, I am going to the PUC's web site to see if I can file a complaint against AT&T.

If you need to contact me, try [protected]@yahoo.com. My [protected]@sbcglobal.net doesn't work.

Di