AT&T — cancelling phone service
My poor 84-year old mother lost her AT&T phone, and reported it lost on 6/10/19. They continued to bill & harass my mother for several months after the phone was lost. Several visits to the store and phone calls to Customer Service (an ironic name for what they do), and yet we still can't resolve this issue. She has never paid a bill late in her life, and it's upsetting her so much. I can only imagine how many elderly folks AT&T has hoodwinked over the years..it's just criminal that a large company like this is allowed to operate this way.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service