Having problems with ATS Research?

165 Pleasant Ave
South Portland, Maine
United States - 0,4106

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved fraudulent charges

so, shame on me for falling for this SCAM! there was a commercial on the radio advertising a free $1000 gift card to use at grocery stores. i called because i was curious and in doing so gave them my debit card to cover the shipping costs for my membership packet $15.95, which i figured if it was a scam i would just be out that amount, no big deal. well, the $1000 gift card was not a gift card at all. it was a program where you go online and pay to "clip" virtual coupons that add up to a $1000 value eventually. as soon as i realized this, i called ats market research to cancel my membership and get a refund. they cancelled it on their end, but said that i have to call each sister company individually to cancel. i did all this on 2/10/10. on 2/25/10 i checked the balance on my bank account and noticed a few charges from plimus.com. i called to report them fraudulent, and then called each company individually to cancel my memberships AGAIN. and ### them out about their horrible customer service. the whole thing is a total scam. they said i would be getting 3 $25 wal mart gift cards in my membership packet just for considering using their services. i didn't get ###! except for a headache, and money taken out of my account. since then, i had to cancel my debit card and am still fighting. luckily my bank (chase) replaced the fees while they are conducting their investigation. IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU- DO NOT GIVE UP QUIETLY!

the compnies involved are: ATS MARKET RESEARCH, AT HOME REWARDS PLUS, TRAVEL REWARDS PLUS, ID SHIELD 360, AMERICAN PATRIOT, GROCERY SAVERS.COM. IF YOU SEE ANY OF THESE COMPANIES IN THE MAIL, OR SEE CHARGES FROM ANY OF THESE OR PLI.COM, OR PLIMUS.COM ON YOUR STATEMENTS- YOU HAVE BEEN HAD. They are all linked, and call eachother "sister companies."

REMEMBER: IF SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS...

Resolved Scam

I think I just got scammed. I heard an ad for a consumer research giving away $1000.00 debit card, I only have to pay the shipping of $15.75, they sign you up for "other" savings that you can cancel within 14 to 30 days. After I gave ALL my information, and saw my bank deduction I decided to search. This is what I found, complaints and scams for the same "research." I looked into the BBB and they have an F rating and 1 employee. HMmmmmmm...can't believe I fell for it.

• Ce
    cespo Feb 23, 2010

i just fell for it too! was it really a scam?

• Ca
    cass.sd1313 Feb 23, 2010

My Fiance' heard it on 93.3 and was so excited because we were going through it financially, so we decided to try it. We were told it was $1000.00 dollars to spent at a grocery store on anything we wanted except alcohol or tabacco. Then they said that if we paid additional processing fees we get 75.00 in walmart cards well never got those and no $1000 dollars just some stupid grocery savers card with spacific products you can get cupons for. somebody better do something about this company.

• Wt
    wtf!!!! Mar 04, 2010

Seriously!! Its crazy I heard it on 93.3 radio station too and I thought hey if they are advertising it then it must be true, I thought they wouldn't advertise some scam and so i did call and fell for it they never told me it was all coupons and then coupons you have to pay for its like wtf and It was crazy how the guy really tried to push and even got upset because I didn't wanna try out the other programs that I had to pay for and it was a monthly deal he was like they are going to send you a $25 gift card but by that time i had already given my info and got charged, I called and have canceled it I can't believe I actually fell of it!!!

Stay away save your money and hang up the phone don't fall for it!!!

Resolved i was scram out money

i was told that i would be receive a $1000 dollars on a debit card that could spend anyway i wanted in the grocery store and all i'll have to paid is $7.95 for shipping handling to recevie my card. this is not a debit card it's a coupon card to save you $1000 in shopping. this a scam i want my money back. this was false advertising, i have been hearding on the radio power 92.3 jams that is lowdown that this station will help them like that. i need to find out what can i do to get my money back.

Resolved Doesn't Sound Like Real Research

After hearing an ad suggesting that a person could get $1000 in free groceries as a part of market research I...