AtomicTribe.com Logo

AtomicTribe.com

Having problems with AtomicTribe.com?

AtomicTribe.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2010. The latest review Stay away was posted on Aug 8, 2010. AtomicTribe.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. AtomicTribe.com has resolved 0 complaints.

AtomicTribe.com Customer Service Contacts

2635 Walnut Street
Denver, Colorado

AtomicTribe.com Complaints & Reviews

AtomicTribe.comStay away

I started receiving a magazine (DELIGHT!) about six months ago. I have no interest in unsolicited junk mail so I called a number on the magazine to unsubscribe myself from their mailing list. The magazines just kept on coming. I tried again to no avail and finally emailed Stephanie N. with their circulation dept.

Just received another piece of wasteful landfill in my mailbox. This magazine is run by a groovy group of campus kids and is partnered with Time Warner Cable. The company's web site is atomictribe.com. Sending thousands of inane magazines, (DELIGHT!) is not my idea of a groovy, environmentally responsible company but it's not my life. However, when a person asks to be removed from their idiotic mailings, I suggest that the "groovy" kids over at atomictribe.com pay attention.