Atlantic Car Sales Whitman MassRude Salesman

O

Never been treated so rudely by a salesperson in my entire life. He asked if I was being helped, which I replied no I was not and then he asked which car I was looking at. Then he turns around, and goes back inside the building like I wasn't even there. I waited outside for a few minutes and he never came out to help me, so I left. What was that all about? I saw a few complaints about customer service from your dealership online, and believe me, I will be putting one up also. I will NEVER step foot into your dealership again, nor will I recommend your dealership to anyone. I still can't believe that being a potential customer I was treated in that manner.