atlantarockphotography.com Logo

atlantarockphotography.com

Having problems with atlantarockphotography.com?

atlantarockphotography.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 15, 2009. The latest review 7 months later and no wedding pictures was posted on Jun 15, 2009. atlantarockphotography.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. atlantarockphotography.com has resolved 0 complaints.

atlantarockphotography.com Customer Service Contacts

PO BOX 108
Preston
PR40GR

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with atlantarockphotography.com Customer Service. Initial atlantarockphotography.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for atlantarockphotography.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about atlantarockphotography.com. Discuss the issues you have had with atlantarockphotography.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

atlantarockphotography.com Complaints & Reviews

Atlanta Rock Photography/Wedding Pictures7 months later and no wedding pictures

To date, my wife and I have proved at least $3, 600 to Ashley Belvins, the owner of Atlanta Rock Photography. Although it took us several weeks to pay her $500 of that amount that we owed as a balance, it has now been nearly 6 months since our wedding and we have not been provided the photos, nor the credits we were promised. However, several photographs taken are currently being used to market Atlanta Rock Photography on her website www.atlantarockphotography.com/weddings

• I see that what she is doing to our family is not personal. There has been no communication since she cashed her check the day after the wedding. That was the middle of April 2011. Too bad, she does good work but screws up the business end. Guess I will give my attorney the go-ahead. She single-handedly ruined a 16k wedding. That's my fault, I guess, for hiring a friend.

• Sw
      sweetpea883 Dec 28, 2009

I'm not a client of Ashley's, but I am a collegue...and have had friend after friend after friend love her service. I do know however, that there were a series of personal crisis last summer that caused her to get very behind on some communication and work.

• Our wedding was over a month ago and ever since we paid her in full we cannot get in touch with her. Before the wedding she was great. always returned my calls and was very prompt with our first photo session. Now she won't return my calls or emails. I'm pissed cause she promised me my pictures 4 weeks ago. I've read on other reviews that other people who resently got married also can't get in touch with her?? Hope she's ok..I want my pictures!!!

• Br
      Bradford Jul 31, 2009

noname123 - have an attorney email/send her a letter. her listed business address is a house in Paulding Co.

• Br
      Bradford Jul 31, 2009

I had called her twice a day each and every day for the month prior to posting my complaint. It wasn't until I emailed her and CCed one of my attorneys that I "coincidentially" got an instant response and the package sent the same day OVER NIGHT! We are not wading through the dawnting task to trying to order prints and albums with the hopes of having them on the wall for our grandchildren to see! (joke-we're 28 and 26, with our first on the way)

noname123 Jul 28, 2009

We have also had our pictures made with Ashley and dont have any of the pictures MONTHS later