Atlanta Premier Wedding PhotographyAtlanta Premier Wedding Photography

A

We hired this company for wedding photos, we were promised 1000+ photos with 2 photographers, we did not receive this. Only 826 photos, most of which are duplicated, color then black and white of the same photo and some cropping. Only 1 photographer showed up. We notified the company that we are dissatisfied with the turn out of our photo's. The photos are taken at such an angle that they cannot be framed to look right, they got no pictures of my son walking me down the isle, no shots of me tossing the bouquet or the wedding toast. I could have hired some amateur off the street to provide me with these kind of pictures. They do not give what that promise and the quality of work does not match what they advertise on their website.

• Ju
    Julie Mal Feb 28, 2011

I wish I had read this complaint, and the others like it about Chris Brock Photography, same as Premiere Wedding Photography. We had a horrible experience with this photographer and at this point, there is nothing that we can do about it. Others beware.

• Ju
    Julie Mal Feb 28, 2011

I forgot to add that I agree with the other complaints in that the quality of the work DOES NOT match what is on their website. Once they had our money, we could never get back in touch with them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices