At Home Storespillows

Fr Oct 01, 2019

My husband and I went to athome to look for some replacement pillows for our furniture. We found some pillows, at the checkout I was asked if I wanted to see if I qualified for a credit card ii did so we put the pillows on the card. About two weeks later the pillows looked sunk in. I decided to return them within the thirty days. I returned them I could not return the small pillows because I removed the tags from the small pillows. So I returned the big pillows 59.99 for five pillows. The cashier said I would be getting it credited back to my athome credit card. I have not recieved my credit yet. I went to the store. I could not find my reciept for the returned products, so I was told corporate could look at my card to see what was done. Ive called no response I contacted synchrony bank they said they are waiting on athome. I should not be paying for pillows the store has had since may. Im buying these pillowsi only want to pay for what I have. I want to resolve this before the finance charges kick in. Please help me resolve this.