Asurion — iphone 7 32g malfunction within half an year and refuse to send replacement
I got iphone 7 32g from Asurion with one year of warranty. It is dead within half an year. I file a claim, they keep say Found My Iphone is on. I already turn it off, I also call Apple Support to make sure. I think it is just an excuse to refuse to send replacement to me. They also do not want to repair it. I called them many many time and can not solve my problem.
Asurion Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2019
I want to thank you for taking the time to contact us about your experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and want you to know Asurion’s commitment to improve process and procedures to create a positive customer experience. Please contact our customer satisfaction department at [protected] to discuss your concerns.
More Asurion Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - rip off 
- Asurion Insurance Company - fraud 
- Asurion - worthless warranty 
- Asurion - samsung s9 plus