asta fundingharrassment

S

They constantly call attempting to collect a debt. When I return the call they require information that I will not disclose to anyone. I only confirmed my name. I have no idea on what they are trying to collect on, as I have no debt. I think I'm being scamed. Do I have recourse.
Thank you.

• Al
    Allison FDCPA Mar 04, 2011

The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) provides you recourse. It may entitle you to money damages and you can do this for free as legal services are covered by the debt collector.

[email protected]