ASPIREITSERVICE.COM Logo

ASPIREITSERVICE.COM

Having problems with ASPIREITSERVICE.COM?

ASPIREITSERVICE.COM Customer Service Contacts

26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Cerulean Tower 11F
Shibuya-ku
150-8512

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ASPIREITSERVICE.COM Customer Service. Initial ASPIREITSERVICE.COM complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ASPIREITSERVICE.COM above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ASPIREITSERVICE.COM. Discuss the issues you have had with ASPIREITSERVICE.COM and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ASPIREITSERVICE.COM Complaints & Reviews

Aspire IT Service PVT LTDPREMLAL, Managing Director is a Fraud

PREMLAL S/o LALICHAN R/o VI/29 Kaithaparambil House, Vezhapra PO 689595. Was running a BPO company named (http://aspireitservice.com) ASPIRE IT SERVICE INDIA PVT LTD in Marottichodu, Edappaly PO, Ernakulam. for last 4 months. I happen to take a contract work from the company in the view that company is running fine with almost 50 staffs, Private ltd registration and all. I had to pay an amount of 2lakh for the BPO contract work. After i signed up the work with agreement. The MD went missing from the company for days, but the company seem to work with other employees. for a period of 2 months this person Premlal kept waiting me in the name of work. and finally on the d'day of work allotment, nothing happened. He just let me ruining my whole 2 months in the name of this contract work totally exhausted. After that i happen to know that he has been doing this fraud business with many other clients in and around ernakulam. Since after i signed up my contract work. it was strange to find that the company was gradually closing, with day by day reducing its staffs and finally left with no-one in the office and remained fully closed. After some research about this fraud business i happened to find that this person PREMLAL is a Total fraud by his nature. and he has managed to loot a sum of 40lakhs from different people like me. still standing in the verge of suicide. because the other peoples had arranged money in the name of this contract through huge loans. Finally we all victims happen to meet in the kalamaserry police station and lodged complaint against him. Also we forwarded our complaints to District collector, commissioner etc. I had a loss of considerably small amount with regard to others.. as they had to spend over 5 lakhs. So i am letting the world know that if someone happens to take any work or work under him. plz just kill him. As this person and his family is a complete fraud. May be he will live a luxurious life for some time with our money... but beware MR Premlal.. every dog has a day.. u will regret for this. I pray that u will never live long with our money.

• Ra
      Rajiv Thevan Nov 11, 2012

Hi, Friends
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECqPR9m00ec just go on this site..
      You can see the No 1 Fraudulent Criminal (TRAITOR) Prem Lal and His Teams’ Latest Details, Photos, Videos, Fake ID Proofs, Witness of their Frauds and their Recent Activities…
      Very soon We will see The Fraudulent Criminal Prem Lal and His whole Criminal Team Sanoj, NithunDharan, Amal SK via Media…..Its 100% Sure…….
      So, Anybody want to give compliant about them (or) Want any Proofs about their Fraudulent Criminal activities then just give your contact Details. We will inform you soon…. Because, we & (*** Dep…ment) are very Close to them and watching their activities….

• We
      Well Wisher111 Sep 26, 2012

Now he is in Bangalore Jayanagar 7th block started a company called Beiten Software. he is asking deposit of 25000 to 90000 from each employees.

Antony PNO Dec 12, 2011

PREMLAL S/o LALY MATHEW, R/o VI/29 Kaithaparambil House, Vezhapra PO 689595.
      Was running a BPO company named (http://aspireitservice.com) ASPIRE IT SERVICE INDIA PVT LTD in Marottichodu, Edappaly PO, Ernakulam. for last 4 months. I happen to take a contract work from the company in the view that company is running fine with almost 50 staffs, Private ltd registration and all. I had to pay an amount of 2lakh for the BPO contract work. After i signed up the work with agreement. The MD went missing from the company for days, but the company seem to work with other employees. for a period of 2 months this person Premlal kept waiting me in the name of work. and finally on the d'day of work allotment, nothing happened. He just let me ruining my whole 2 months in the name of this contract work totally exhausted. After that i happen to know that he has been doing this fraud business with many other clients in and around ernakulam. Since after i signed up my contract work. it was strange to find that the company was gradually closing, with day by day reducing its staffs and finally left with no-one in the office and remained fully closed. After some research about this fraud business i happened to find that this person PREMLAL is a Total fraud by his nature. and he has managed to loot a sum of 40lakhs from different people like me. still standing in the verge of suicide. because the other peoples had arranged money in the name of this contract through huge loans. Finally we all victims happen to meet in the kalamaserry police station and lodged complaint against him. Also we forwarded our complaints to District collector, commissioner etc. I had a loss of considerably small amount with regard to others.. as they had to spend over 5 lakhs. So i am letting the world know that if someone happens to take any work or work under him. plz just kill him. As this person and his family is a complete fraud & he started the cochin office with the help of his family. They supported him for cheat all of us. May be he will live a luxurious life for some time with our money... but beware MR Premlal.. every dog has a day.. u will regret for this. I pray that u will never live long with our money. ALL OF U CHECK THIS LINK ALSO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECqPR9m00ec)...

• Zy
      zybotech Aug 09, 2011

Hi nithun

with a simple common sence it is clear that you are speaking for premlal- and you complaints is about to one moth older, that means you people still want to play another scam in and around cochin, hopefully its in coimbatore,

if you dare you can call me up-(sunil- [protected])
      or give your contact details to me,

• Zy
      zybotech Aug 09, 2011

Who is this ### hole (Nithun).. if you feel so genuine about Premlal call me up in this no. [protected], let me give proofs.

and if your god father is so trustworthy give his contact nos to me..

please dont support a person like him, if you do so u r also being a part of the scam.

• Ni
      nithun Jul 07, 2011

actually who are you ? what is your address and what is your company name.

see, why iam asking means, iam also a resident of ernakulam, and also iam running a bpo company having a seating capacity of 25 peoples, i already take a form filling process from mr. Premlal, and also iam getting payment now itself,

yes i know, some problems happen in his company, and the company has been closed,
      you are telling that you complaint againest prem in kalamassery police station, then after complaint, you got your cash back or not.

why you peoples are cheating peoples, like this.

anyway i dont know clearley about these thing's

iam very happy with this person, i don't know about you,

by,