Aspen Dental Managementcrown

Ka Aug 29, 2019 Review updated:

Less than a year ago I went to Aspen Dental in Little Rock Arkansas. After waiting for over an hour I was told I would need 2 crowns. I paid $1200 on top of my insurance paying another $600. On my next visit I sat in the chair for 3 hrs while 2 crown preps were done. During this procedure the dentist hit my tongue with the drill & I had a blood pocket that formed in the pallet of my mouth. Then the dentist started drilling on the wrong tooth! The hygienist had to tell him "that's the wrong tooth". It took over 10 attempts to get a temp crown made of which it fell off immediately leaving the office. A month later I received another invoice for $700 but was told on my initial visit that I was paid in full. Fast Forward to my next cleaning with a new dentist. The tooth that I just paid aspen $1k to put a crown on is abscessed to the bone & so is the tooth next to it! So I go back to aspen & get my X-rays which shows the infection but aspen wanted the money for the crown!! I contacted the main number for aspen 2 days ago & was told someone would get back to me & I have yet to hear anything!

Comments

• Ra
      Sep 16, 2019

Aspen Dental Killeen, Texas,

Is, the poorest run Dental Office I've every seen. I, initially went it to get a Crown done. Aspen Dental put a temporary crown on (which had to be replaced). I, went in a second time to have it replaced until my final crown.

Upon arrival for my final crown (the dental hygienist) BROKE MY TEMPORAY OFF. So, I had to have the tooth extracted (another visit) and told I could have another two teeth besides the one that broke (crowned). Really, Aspen. Is this new wave dentistry or what. I, refused to mess up two regular (good teeth) to benefit Aspen. I, had the option to get a Partial which I despise. I, was given the partial (the same day I had the tooth extraction) for the Crown. I, was told to wear it while I had a (bleeding tooth from extraction). Really. I, won't be back for this type of treatment. Aspen Dental, maybe you should close the Killeen Location until the Staff is Trained. No Pain medicine given. Just offered. I, just had a tooth pulled. Poor, Poor, Dental Care. You won't Mess Up My Mouth (further).OMG

• Ra