Aspen Dental — incompetence
A while back I went to Aspen dental to have 3 or 4 teeth pulled, and have partial plates made. I was told at the outside it would take 6 months. The teeth were pulled and thats where all the problems started. I told the dentist I could"nt take tylenol, he gave me oxycodone with 500mgs of tylenol, so no pain meds. The customer service is the worst, I was told several times I would be called back in a couple days, once was 10 days, once was 2 or 3 weeks, once was almost 4 months to the day. Of course these all came with excuses about computer problems and other stories. long story short after a year I come in for a fitting, guess what the plates dont fit because they did"nt finish the surgery a year ago. They told me they would make it right, but at this point they had proven this job was out of there league. I have never been offered a refund or adjustment so I paid 1, 600 or 1, 800 hundred dollars to have 3 or 4 teeth pulled, Beware Aspen dental. Dan Wenzel
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal