AskoNOT BUYING ASKO WASHING MACHINE AGAIN

B

I rang Asko customer care to send me one of their specialised technicians to see if my Asko dish washing machine was worth fixing as it stopped working. The Asko technician rang me the night before to let me know the approximate time he would be coming, I SPECIFICALLY asked him to ring me and let me know if the dish washer would have been worth fixing. I work full time so my brother was at home and let the Technician into the house. The Technician did not ring me - I did ring home and my brother told me that the Technician was working on the machine. I assumed that the dish washer was worth fixing. My brother paid on my behalf $200.50. I came home and later on when I put the dish washer on it started and after about 4 minutes or so stopped working - total silence. I rang the technician as I still had his mobile phone number on my phone from our previous conversation. I told him the washing machine was not working again if he could please come back. He came back after two days. Again I was at work and my son let him into the house. When I called home to see what was happening the Technician told me that the motor of the dish washer was "gone" - beyond repair... I told him I was not happy at all as I did SPECIFICALLY asked him at the time of the booking that I wanted to know if the machine was worth fixing... He replace the pump and made me waste $205.50!!! I rang Asko and they sent me a $95.00 loyalty voucher... I have bought another dish washer of a different brand and their voucher is of no use to me and my wallett!!! I will never buy an ASKO dish washer again, because they lack customer care!!!