Ashton Oaks AptsNot Paying Bills

S

Ashton Oaks Apartments does not pay their vendors. I have been very unhappy with their slow pay schedule. It has been over 6 months since I provided a service and product for them. I got them the best price and made sure everything was just the way they wanted them.

I'm pretty sure when someone does not pay their rent the complex kicks them out. They have at least 50 units or more, I'm sure they can afford to pay their bills. I was even hung up on by the owner in Florida after I announced who I was and that I needed to be paid in full for my services. I do not believe this is a very professional way to run a business.

If they treat their vendors this way I wonder how they treat there occupants?