Ashton Oaks ApartmentsPoor management

W

My dad is an occupant at the aston oaks apts. And at the moment he is in a Cancer Center in Houston TX .My dad needs a copy of his lease for financial aid for medical needs. She said that she can not talk to me because the differences me and my mother have. This has nothing to do with my mother. This has to do with my dads life. She asked for a letter from my dad with his signature ok she got that just because my name was included she's making more difficult. Without this lease my dad may not be able to get the medical needs he needs. Only because on the letter it said if any other forms are needed i give consent to my daughter Hilda which has power of attorney. This indicated if any other forms were needed now she wants a copy of power of attorney. Which is no problem. But as was stated if any other forms were needed my dad sent a letter by fax like she ask. And she still being incorporating. This is my dads life in stake not hers. I had someone call and asked for a phone number to her supervisor she said that she could not give it out.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices