Ashley Home Furniture — I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
We ordered a sectional sofa on 1/9/2012, I put down $144.99. We did not receive it until 2/2/2012 the date after I paid an additional $200.00 toward my contact with RAC Acceptance. When we got the furniture home and set it up we were disappointed because the recliners did not work. The left did not work at all and the right recliners could be pulled out manually. We went back to the store at 2160 Madison, Tennessee [protected] on 2/4/2012. I understand that by law one has three full business days to break a contact before it becomes binding. RAC told me at that time that Ashley Furniture had to do the refund even though I paid the payment to RAC. We were not able to return the furniture. We still have the furniture at this time and we were told today 2/9/2012, by the store manager that I would have to pay an addditional $400.00 in a re-stock fee to return it. That would mean that I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed.
More Ashley Home Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order