Ashley's Furniture — promotional item fraud
I was persuaded to buy furniture because of promotional item for free 50"TV. My sale date on contact is 2/26/19. My delivery got held back because of issues in the new apartment a couple of times. But they knew it and worked with me. So I got my furniture in September. Not ONCE not even during all the calls about deliver, not even on the day of my purchase was I told that if my delivery falls after promotion date ends, I will loose the promotion item. So who kept my TV? On my receipt of sale date 2/26/19 my TV is listed. No fine print or anything in reference to this. So where is it. This is bull. What should I do people? Had I've known this I would have just asked for the TV. I could fit a TV anywhere in the meantime. Had I known this I would not have ordered my furniture on that day.
Updated by La_Nelly_2019, Oct 09, 2019
I just sent a fax and mail to corporate . I will keep you posted
More Ashley's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order