Ashley's Furnituredelivery status

I had purchased a sofa with chaise and a whole bedroom set for my new house and it was set to get delivered on a Thursday after 5 weeks waiting and I called the store the night before to confirm and they had sent out a text to confirm online as well which I did and it somehow "got cancelled". Now, they're making me wait a whole other week from a mistake they've made. It's ridiculous and unprofessional because I had reached out to customer service multiple times and nobody called me back to explain why it got cancelled. Very disappointed with Ashley's furniture.

Ashley's Furniture