Menu
Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois
reviews & complaints

stores.ashleyfurniture.com/store/us/illinois/champaign/7710000146?cmpid=ls-&utm_source=Local&utm_medium=LocalSEO&utm_campaign=LocalSearch

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois reviews & complaints

A
2:53 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois - Sofa and loveseat / service number 9549887976

On November 20, 2022, I purchased a sofa and loveseat from Ashley Furniture at the AHS Naperville location (1584 South Illinois Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564). During the first delivery a couple of weeks later, I noticed significant damages to the sofa, leading me to refuse acceptance. Some of the damages were even pointed out by the delivery driver...

K

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois Sale date 8/4, sales no

Sale date 8/4, sales no. ***, paid in full to Ashley Homestore in Champaign, IL, ain't able to complete my furniture sale even though they got the stuff in stock. I been waitin' for over a year and still ain't got some items.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois We ordered furniture in late September and they said it would come in early December

We ordered furniture in late September and they said it would come in early December. But then they said it would be early January when we asked. And now they're saying it won't come until mid February. We ordered stuff that was supposed to be in stock and they told us it would ship in 6-8 weeks. But that was a lie. It's gonna be 6 months since we ordered before they actually deliver it. If they can't deliver it, they should just give us our money back right away so we can buy furniture from a different company that actually has it in stock.

Hide full review

Is Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois raises questions. Diligently reviewing Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Stores.ashleyfurniture.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Stores.ashleyfurniture.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Stores.ashleyfurniture.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

Stores.ashleyfurniture.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 0 complaints being resolved.
  • That one stores.ashleyfurniture.com is embedded within another website. Beware of embedded websites. Scammers may use them to trick you into visiting fake sites. Verify authenticity before entering personal information and research the site for safety
  • Stores.ashleyfurniture.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The stores.ashleyfurniture.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois I bought a bunch of stuff from Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois last year

I bought a bunch of stuff from Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois last year. Just recently, in January, I got some things including a hamper. But guess what? The hamper was missing a screw thread. I called the local store, but they couldn't do anything and passed me on to someone else. I got an email asking which part I needed, and I replied with the info. I even talked to someone on the phone to follow up, but the missing part never showed up. I emailed them again, but they never bothered to reply. So I tried the online chat for help, and this associate seemed annoyed and tried to pass me off to someone else. But that never happened, and when I logged back in, it was the same associate again. He straight up ignored me. So I logged in AGAIN, and guess what? It sent me back to the same associate. Finally, he replied with, "I don't know why they keep sending you to me, I can't help you." I have a screenshot to prove it, if you want to see. Anyway, I still don't have the missing part. The customer service was terrible and rude. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything else from them if this is the kind of service they provide.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois Me and my hubby went to Ashley Furniture Homestore in Champaign, Illinois on May 20, 2022 to find some new furniture for our living room and

Me and my hubby went to Ashley Furniture Homestore in Champaign, Illinois on May 20, 2022 to find some new furniture for our living room and dining room in our fresh crib. We picked out a sectional sofa, a reclining chair, and a dining room table with chairs. We paid a total of $2472.58 on May 20, 2022. They said they would deliver it to our place on June 16, 2022. So, on June 16, 2022, the delivery came, but it only had the sofa and dining room table. Plus, the sofa they brought wasn't the one we had chosen in the store. We called the store and the boss said the associate messed up the order for the sofa. We asked them to fix it and they said they would have to charge us extra to reorder and restock the sofa, even though it wasn't our fault. At that point, we decided to cancel the rest of the order (the reclining chair and dining room chairs), return the wrong sofa, and keep the dining room table (which cost $550.00). They said they would give us a refund, but they would take a 10% fee off the sofa because they had to come pick it up and charge for that. But when we got the refund, it was only for the sofa without the 10% fee (total refund = $450.49), and they didn't give us any refund for the reclining chair (which cost $389.99) and dining room chairs ($750.00). Instead, on July 1, they called us and said the other furniture was at their store and we could schedule delivery. When we called to say we had canceled those items, they said they could cancel it now, but we would only get an extra $930.62 refund. That would only give us a total refund of $1381.11 instead of the $1590.48 we should have gotten, which is a difference of $209.37. They then refused to give us a full refund, saying it was a "restocking fee" even though we canceled the order, and they wouldn't let me talk to a manager to fix the problem.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois We closed on a sale of our old home on July 1 and went to Ashley Furniture Homestore in *** on July 2 to purchase a new

We closed on a sale of our old home on July 1 and went to Ashley Furniture Homestore in *** on July 2 to purchase a new living room set. The salesperson was helpful in helping us pick out what we wanted. We were past the national lockdown and businesses were back open during this pandemic but we understood that there would be a little longer delay in manufacturing of our new furniture due to the pandemic restrictions in the factory. At the time, we were told 6 to 8 weeks. We understood and paid for our order in full at the time of the sale. This projected our new furniture for delivery by the end of August. We sold off our old furniture in anticipation of the new furniture's arrival. During the days surrounding our projected delivery timeframe, NOBODY from Ashley contacted us to explain that our furniture was delayed even further. We had to call to get updates multiple times. Each time we've called, we got dates further and further away. Finally, I returned to the store and spoke with a manager on duty and the best he could do for me at that time was to refund my delivery charge of $150.00 out of my full order that cost me over $2,000.00. Again, we were told that the ETA of our furniture would be a few more weeks. This has gone on and on since then. A week and a half ago, I spoke with the same manager over the phone and he looked into a different color of the same model. He had 1 of the 3 pieces ready to be scheduled for delivery and told me that the couch was in production and would be arriving soon as well. Left me with the impression that we would only have to order the chair. I accepted the change of color but asked that I be compensated for the fact that we were going to have to change the decor of the room due to the color change. The manager I spoke with said that was above him and said I would need to speak with his manager. I asked him to have his manager contact me. I didn't hear ANYTHING from the store manager until yesterday (11/17) when once again WE had to call. We spoke with the same manager as before and got the same old story and was told that he told his manager to call me. Now we are being told that our couch and chair are pushed well into December and January. We informed the manager we were talking to that we needed to speak with the top person of authority of the store otherwise we were submitting a claim to ComplaintsBoard.com. Within 20 min, I received a call from the store manager (the one that was supposed to call before). He explained to me that he would be working with the store owner to come up with an outcome as our order (FROM JULY) is taking entirely too long. He explained that there were several options on the table that included taking items off showroom floors or even upgrading to a different style to accommodate the order delay. He said he would speak with the owner and he put it in his calendar to give me a call no later than noon today (11/17). It is now 2pm on that day. Still no call back. We called the store and asked for the store manager and were told that he had an unexpected/surprise meeting today away from the store and wouldn't be able to take our call. COVID/Pandemic aside, this business has dropped the line of communication so many times.

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois Customer Reviews Overview

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois is a renowned furniture retailer that has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a strong presence in the region, this furniture store chain offers a wide range of high-quality furniture and home decor items to enhance the beauty and comfort of your living spaces.

One of the standout features of Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois is their extensive collection of furniture options. Whether you're looking for a stylish sofa, a cozy bed, or a functional dining set, this store has it all. Customers appreciate the diverse selection, allowing them to find the perfect pieces to suit their individual tastes and preferences.

The quality of the furniture available at Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois is highly regarded by customers. Many reviewers have praised the durability and craftsmanship of the products, ensuring that their purchases will last for years to come. This commitment to quality is a major selling point for customers seeking long-lasting furniture solutions.

In addition to the wide selection and quality products, customers have also praised the exceptional customer service provided by Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois. The knowledgeable and friendly staff members are always ready to assist customers in finding the right furniture pieces and offer valuable advice. This personalized attention and dedication to customer satisfaction have left a positive impression on many shoppers.

Furthermore, Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois offers competitive pricing, making it an attractive option for budget-conscious customers. The store frequently runs promotions and discounts, allowing customers to save money without compromising on quality. This affordability factor has been highlighted in numerous reviews, with customers appreciating the value they receive for their purchases.

Overall, Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois has received positive reviews for its extensive furniture selection, high-quality products, exceptional customer service, and competitive pricing. Whether you're furnishing a new home or looking to upgrade your existing furniture, this store is a reliable choice for all your furniture needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois Customer Service. Initial Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois. Discuss the issues you have had with Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Central Illinois and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.