Ashley Furniture Homestore — tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
Purchased bed and base from Ashley store in New Jersey . Delivery people refused to take my old bed and gave me the wrong adjustable base . Called store told me to call customer support and also gave me a number to pick up old bed, it was a local habitat number . When I called the store back, because of caller I.D. they did not pick up the phone !! Who does this ? The mattress I purchased is a tempurpedic and it is not comfortable at all. I end up sleeping on my couch because I am in so much pain in the morning . Called customer service and the store directly . I just keep getting lip service from everyone . Can't return the base and will have to pay up to $500 to return the mattress . Why are companies like this still in business?
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner