ASAP PavingPoor customer service and warranty is non existent

ASAP Paving does not stand behind their 100% iron clad guarantee. They do not show up to do the work after making numerous appointments. What a waste of time!

• Ro
    Romar Feb 01, 2010

ASAP Paving is not honest and does not stand behind their Warranty. Wayne talks a big talk but when it comes to fixing problems he is hiding. We just did a drive way with his company, he broke our underground sprinkler system, did not pave where he was suppose to pave and charged us more money than the contract price. We would not recommend him to anyone. Machinery used is very old, outdated and used for small scale construction work.

• Ro
    RobSmith12 Mar 13, 2012

Totally agree. Wayne Houston is not a man of his word. He did our driveway and his crew made a mess of our property. The crew damaged our walkway and apron leading to our driveway. He said he would fix it but never did despite multiple phone calls. I scheduled appointments with him to meet at my home and he never showed. When I called the office the person I spoke with didn't work there anymore (this happened 3 times). ASAP Paving is not a very professional company and I advise others to find another asphalt company if they need one!

• Wa
    Wayne Houston Jun 03, 2012

ASAP PAVING has always had an intense interest and focus on keeping its customers happy! That is the very reason that we are able to celebrate our 25the anniversary next year! We have seal coated or paved over 6, 000 driveways and parking lots! While we regret having posts of this nature online, we also are not able to control the scheming and plotting of our competitors and ex employees who now work for our competitors, as is thee case here. Being one of just a few long time successful paving outfits in the area, we are fiercely dedicated to providing all our customers a quality job at a reasonable price! We welcome you to investigate the real FACTS of our proven track record. We feel the deeper you dig, the more likely you are to choose our company! ASAP PAVING is an ACCREDITED member of thee Better Business Bureau! We consider that to be just one fact theat speaks volumes in opposition to random and careless and not to mention completely fabricated stories that from time to time make it to a site such as this one. Call us for a free quote at [protected]!

• De
    Den Tist Sep 01, 2012

You just made yourself look bad. You just lied about your accreditation with the BBB. The BBB says you are NOT accredited. Your score is "D" by the BBB. "D" probably for "D"ishonest. I see other paving companies around the area and I can't seem to find a complaint on them. Some don't even bother to state if they are accredited by the BBB and if you check them out, they are accredited by the BBB with higher grades than your "D". I'm sorry sir, but you just lost my business and off my list to hire. Thank you.

• Ba
    badjobs Sep 09, 2012

ASAP Paving did a horrible job on my new driveway. I have water in my garage everytime during heavy rain - I never had that issue with the old driveway. Water is pooling around the garage during light rain. Also, they did not complete the job after I paid in full. ASAP Paving is not trust worthy and they do not warranty their work. Wayne came to my house and said he could resolve water pooling with pavement sealers - I don't think so. The problem is that the driveway was never graded properly and water will not drain properly; however, I was told I would not have any water drainage issues after the driveway was completed. Inorder to fix the problem, I would hav to redo the entire driveway which would cost $10, 000.00. If I am not speaking the truth, then come out and see the driveway yourself. I have checked the Better Business Bureau and they are not accredited but Wayne indicated that they are accredited in his response to Fairfax County Consumer Protection. Avoid ASAP Paving because you might end up paying more in the long run.

• El
    Elway Feb 01, 2013

Totally agree. Dishonesty and warranty is a huge problem. They don't fix the problem they create. Had water standing in the middle of the driveway, so I asked for a quote to do my entire driveway so that I don't have any water drainage issue and now still have water issue - there is water pooling in front of the garage. Hmm, this is dangerous, especially during the winter when the water freezes. The owner came look at the water and he said that I didn't pay him to grade the driveway. If you hire these guys, make sure you get a lawyer to review the contract before signing because the contract is design and written to protect ASAP Paving and not the customer.

• Pa
    Panetz Feb 29, 2016

Please stay away from this company. Dishonest, do not care about going back to fix their mistakes. They will waste your time and do nothing. BBB has been notified, stay away from this company, their headquarters address is incorrect, they do not post their address to eliminate small court claims. The owner should be ashamed!