A.S Erisim BankasiFake bank services

C Aug 30, 2019

I got this message from person who pretends to be an investor from USA, and holds his money in Turkey.
After a Google search I have not found such bank as Aserisim bankasi.

With respect to the challenge you are facing in transferring your funds out of your account with us it shows that you require a Transfer Authorization Code/Clean Bill Clearance Certificate Number, these codes can only be made available by the Office of the Turkiye Ministry of Finance (TMF) through the help of our Bank.

What you need to do to get this Code for your transfer to be successfully initiated is to abide by the international transfer protocol ethic of the Turkiye Ministry Of Finance (TMF) Policies as stated in the Act (23) Section (3B) sub-section (9i) "That any international Transfers above $500, 000.00 into any Turkish account will have to remit 0.011% of the total amount received that is 0.034% of $1, 650, 000.00 which is $1, 065

Therefore, you are to remit $1, 065 to the receiving personnel of the Turkiye Ministry of Finance (TMF) after which you will have the Transfer codes generated and sent to you

NB: This is a one time payment, which means you can gradually transfer your money out of your account with us after making the payment for your Transfer Code which also takes care of the Clean Bill Clearance Certificate

Get back to us with the acknowledgment of this message and I will proceed to provide you the receiving personnel information of the Turkiye Ministry of Finance to send $1, 065 to .

Note : This money is not deductible from your funds ($1, 650, 000.00) in your account with us.

I wait for your swift response.

Also I got the bank details to make the payment.

Do proceed to make the payment via Bank Transfer with the below bank details.

Beneficiary Bank: KUVEYT TURK KATILIM BANKASI A.S

Beneficiary Name : TIRKESH BAYRAMOV

Swift code : KTEFTRIS

IBAN NO: TR47 [protected] 01

Beneficiary Address : Sariyer Maden mahallesi cad 10 Istanbul Turkey

Beneficiary Bank Address : BUYUKDERE CAD. NO: 3 34394 ESENTEPE Istanbul Turkey

Country: Turkey

Amount: $1, 065 USD

Awaits the payment slip for confirmation.

• Sc
    Schism Feb 01, 2021

Did anyone actually receive the money to your bank accounts? After using the tac? Or is it completely scam? Tx

• Eg
    Egidijus Zėringis Feb 23, 2021

@Schism Man tai pat buvo toks sukčių bandymas

• Володимир Jan 04, 2021

A similar situation, turned to the site bepartner to find investors. I was approached by David Olaf and gave a mail from the Japanese Dr. Akinor Koyama, who offered to cooperate and gave a site where I allegedly opened an offshore account in a Turkish bankFunds Transfer
    Özel Bütçe Bankasi A.Ş
    Istanbul-Turkey. Unfortunately, the IBAN they sent me is incorrect, 3 digits are missing and require 1467 euros for providing the TAN code to receive the funds transferred by the Japanese investor. I am currently choosing a form of payment: bitcoin, moneygram, western union or through a bank. I chose through the bank, I'm waiting for their answers and I think that these scammers will come up with more. spent time on these scammers and criminals.

• De
    Dean Drever Dec 02, 2020

I have just had a similar request from the what appears to be the same group from a bank officer at A S Mukemmel Bankasi, email address; [email protected]

The investor was also Japenese A Dr Koyama;

So as you have all suggested we are all heavily invested & now contractually committed with other service providers did anyone manage to secure funding from other sources ?

• Se
    Sergey Ck May 27, 2020

I have a similar situation
    investor from the USA.
    first money for services to lawyers, and then the Bank for some code.
    someone has already filed a complaint with the police?
    here is the Bank's website https://www.asmbon.com

• Ah
    Ahmed Hanshi Jan 14, 2020

I have the same problem is it this guy

Comments

• Ah
    Ahmed Hanshi Jan 14, 2020

I have the same problem is this the guy who talked to you guys

• Tr
    Truth40 Sep 07, 2019

I received this also from the bank. It looked legit so I didn't consult a Turkey Lawyer. I googled the bank first and found a website that looks very real. This is the only scam page I found about the bank after the fact. They wanted $1500 from me. I agreed and sent the money but now they want and extra $1000 for a non residential permit in order to activate the clean bill certificate number. The investor is from Japan and on investor.com. I didn't think it was a scam at first because they sent me a bank routing number to help with the clean bill certificate number. Most times scammers just want western union and money gram for funds. I guess I got suckered. Hopefully I talk to a turkey lawyer.

• Ct
    C. T. Basel Sep 03, 2019

Did you receive this investor from Invstor.com?? Was it with a Chinese Investor??

Jaswill Oct 21, 2019

@C. T. Basel I received a message from someone on invstor.com that directed me to email this japanese investor and i got suck at the same problem. I did not send anything thankfully, but the getting me hyped up is BS.