ArtPrints.com Customer Service

Could've been much better, but also could've been worse. This company does respond, but not as often as you'd expect to.

Artprints.com Inc.

ArtPrints.com Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] Artprints.com / fraudulent company

Ri
Nov 12, 2017

Run don't walk from this company!!! I️ am currently in a dispute with the BBB over them. After you pay them for your print, they send you an email with an " invoice" number with no tracking. When you try to call them and email, you won't hear back from anyone. When you file a complaint...

Artprints.com / no shipping notification, no back order status, no email response, no phone response, no messages returned

Re

I placed an order a month ago and have not received any notification on status of my order. No shipping notification, no back order status, no email response, no phone response, no messages returned. I believe this is a fraudulent website.

Art Prints / unauthorized charges to my at&t acount

Wi

I have been billed $39.95 for the last 2 months, total of $79.90 I believe this is a fraud gilent charge to my at&t acount by oan for the national onlinedirectory, inc.. I never authorized this. I called called the # provided and they canceled it; my question is can I get my money back? Thanks bill