Artistic-JewelersNot happy!!

B

If you're looking for a great jewelry store then Artistic-Jewelers is not for you! I've ordered some things from here and I'm very disappointed with my decision. When I found this website I was very excited about the beautiful jewelry and great prices. But when I received my order I was very disappointed with the quality. Jewelry was terrible and cheap looking, so I e, ailed them and asked for a refund but never receive a reply. I will never order anything from them again!