Arroyo Roble Resort Logo

Arroyo Roble Resort

Having problems with Arroyo Roble Resort?

Arroyo Roble Resort reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 10, 2010. The latest review sharing my private information was posted on Dec 10, 2010. The latest complaint sharing my private information was resolved on Dec 10, 2010. Arroyo Roble Resort has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Arroyo Roble Resort has resolved 1 complaints.

Arroyo Roble Resort Customer Service Contacts

100 Arroyo Roble Rd
Sedona, Arizona

Arroyo Roble Resort Complaints & Reviews

arroyo roble timesharesharing my private information

After listing my timeshare on Craigslist for rental in June, 2010, I received an email via Craigslist's anonymous reply method that I thought was a legitimate reply; instead it was an agent for Meridian Media Group. Very charming, persuasive sales person there, but (BIG mistake here) I did give them my cell phone number and email, even though I canceled my sales deal with them due to large up-front fees. Since then, I have been besieged with daily and weekly calls from timeshare sales people at all hours of the day, even weekends! I have submitted also a complaint to the Better Business Bureau of Florida regarding this company. Very unscrupulous. I give out my cell phone number to ONLY trusted friends and relatives and it's on the "No Telemarketing" national call list. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ar
      aries339 Dec 16, 2010

Your post is a little misleading... It wasn't Arroyo Roble Resort who gave away your info. Someone just found you on Craigslist.

Incidentally, did you manage to sell the timeshare? I might be interested. (I'm a private person, not one of those timeshare resale mills...)