Arnold Transportation ServicesI worked for them, but now they started to threaten me

M

I have worked for Arnold Transportation for three months, but I quitted and thought that nothing connected me with this awful company. However, I started to get threating emails from these guys and they informed me that I owed them money, but they didn’t specify for what exactly. I was shocked and disgusted that I worked for them. I hope that all the problems will be solved soon, but other people must stay away from them.