ArmynavydealsWrong pricing and not able to deliver

Vendor claims to have item in stock at pretty great prices. I was shopping on their Canadian website and was looking for a particular knife. They really had a great price on it so that got me shopping on the website. Subsequently, I purchased other items that I probably would not have gone to their store for otherwise. Payment was made and the vendor failed to deliver. They stated that they could not ship the knife to Canada due to our laws. What a load of BS. I looked into it and there were no restrictions ( I even acquired the exact same knife from another American vendor and it passed through customs fine. The best part is that they still use the great pricing on these knives, which they will not ship to Canada, on their Canadian website to entice people to shop their store. See image below for proof.

Subsequently, I have noticed this vendor posts prices for items but when you go to checkout there are much higher prices that get assigned to the item. Several items are shown on sale for 0.99 which is obviously to get you to shop for other stuff. BUT that 0.99 item jumps to 19.99 when you go to the checkout. Buyer beware. I found it was not a single item glitch but several items pulled this bait and switch on the pricing. The images below show the items in the checkout photo that were linked to the same item shown on the home page photo for just 0.99. As you can see what should have cost you about $3 will in actual fact be billed to you at $40 if you do not pay attention at checkout.

• Ku
    KUsher Dec 21, 2009

These people are thieves. There is no other way to put it. They had everything in stock until I placed my order then 1 week after ordering I noticed it still hadn't shipped. I contacted them a few times and finally got a response that they didn't have all the items and were waiting for them. I told them to cancel the order and refund my money. They said it would take 5 days...well it's been 3 weeks and no refund.
    This was going to be my son's Christmas present but they have stolen that since I currently do not have the funds to buy another gift.

Something needs to be done about these people who have no problem screwing honest consumers as well as people who have served our country in the military.

• Ha
    HandshakeSolid Mar 11, 2010

I made a trial order with this distributor. I emailed this distributor and asked about upcoming sales that would pertain to me (a Canadian). They said that the current sale was ongoing so I ordered. After a few days I went on the site to see how my order was coming along, and to my shock everything was %25 off for all Canadians! I had made a large order and was upset. I emailed them and was polite as could be, thinking they had made an honest mistake. They told me they couldn't help me! They said it was too late and I had already used a coupon (which I would not have used had they answered my email honestly.They accused my of trying to double dip! Implying I am a skin flint or something! I addressed my next letter to a different rep and the same guy opened the letter and emailed me again saying the same thing! They are both capable and authorized to do what I ask, furthermore they were dishonest. Even after 5 letters they held their ground. BAD SERVICE. Two weeks later they have not even got my things in stock, but they refuse to give me the sale price. I will not shop there again. They don't care about customers, they only care about making a quick buck. They are lucky I don't live there, I am quite displeased. UNCLE SCAM if you ask me. I thought the BBB endorsement meant something, clearly it does not.

• Me
    Me moi Dec 08, 2013

They have pn canadian website hogher prices than the us, then they charge you in us$, in addtion everything ships from the us and they you get hit with borker fees that are almost 50% of what i bought.

I am asking for refund and will never ever buy again from them.