Armour TowingBad people

Well not with the BBB
Gouge you in prices!
Bad woman answers the phone!
Wont give car back after 30 days! sold it on me!!
Useless service!
Just plain out aweful, looking to get a buck nstead of loyal customers!!

More Armour Towing Complaints & Reviews

• Be
    bewarethedog Jan 20, 2014

If the trucks were up to standard this company wouldn't have lost a driver in a crash.
    Wasn't driver fault, it was bare tires!
    Bad service, really rude when you call or come in.
    And yes they will sell your vehicle as fast as they can.
    Owner is fat and lazy, his wife is a cow.
    Wait times are outrageous!!!
    Drivers are nice and respectful, a shame they work for trash. Move on guys, get the respect you deserve.

• Pu
    pugluvr74 Oct 07, 2014

The owner is rude and lazy, a real cranky old ### on the phone and in person to customers and his staff. Terrible service. The guy doesn't even know what's going on. Said I could come pick up my vehicle, he was annoyed I didn't bring cash, couldn't locate my keys then informed me it wasn't releasable until the next day and talked to me like a real jerk... ugh like get your stuff together!

• Br
    Brett2 Mar 11, 2015

The new phone number for Armour towing is [protected] they aren't as bad as people say they are and the only time they get defensive is when you don't show them respect

• Ru
    Rupert37 Jul 28, 2015

They are as bad as people say. This is the worst towing company that I have ever had the displeasure to encounter, and perhaps the worst customer service of any company period. I'd strongly recommend avoiding this company at all costs - use anybody else instead.

I suspect the comment above in favour of Armour Towing was written by the management... Why else would they be providing the new phone number!? Stay away!!

• Na
    Nat12345 Sep 05, 2015

I don't mind armour towing I've called them and found them very helpful. How ever I have had friends with complaints about them.

• Mi
    Mike MacKenzie Jan 19, 2016

I have no problem with Armour Towing. I have a problem with their employer, The City of Spruce Grove. The City had my vehicle towed after not posting snow removal signs. The City is either lazy or incompetent or worse. I had to walk more than an hour to retrieve my car. Thank you City of Spruce Grove.

• Do
    doggy4dog2 Sep 17, 2016

Armor towing is now blacksmith towing and there new number is [protected].. armor towing old number [protected] oral [protected]
    They are the same owners of armor towing and is the same disrespectful people they were when armor was open... why do u think they changed there name to blacksmith towing ... they have very long wait times, rude, trucks are not up to towing company code.. people do u r self a favor and don't use this service ... and it is ture they hide u r keys from u and sale ur vehicle without notice even before the time of vehicle seizure. They must be stopped people please be warned this company will do nothing but Rob you blind and take your vehicle from you do not add any cost save yourself the money and go use a different towing company in Spruce Grove or area