Menu
Armed Forces Loans of Nevada Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada
reviews & complaints

www.armedforcesloans.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Armed Forces Loans of Nevada at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Armed Forces Loans of Nevada has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Armed Forces Loans of Nevada. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Armed Forces Loans of Nevada reviews & complaints

A

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada So, I had some beef with Armed Forces Loans

So, I had some beef with Armed Forces Loans. They're saying some wrong stuff about me on my credit report. I told them a year ago to shut down my account, but they didn't listen. They're still saying it's open, which is totally not true. They need to fix this and make sure my credit report has the right info.

T

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada AFL is like totally messing up my credit report

AFL is like totally messing up my credit report. They're saying I owe them money for like 7 years, but that's not true. And they won't stop bugging me during the COVID-19 thing. They keep emailing me like 4 times a day from different email addresses. And get this, they're reporting debt that's like older than 9 years! I told them to stop, but they won't listen. It's not fair, man.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada AFL keeps my loan defaulted for 120-149 days instead of 180 or more to keep it active on my credit report

AFL keeps my loan defaulted for 120-149 days instead of 180 or more to keep it active on my credit report. They do this a lot, and it's not right. In 2013, they closed my loan and opened up another one without my permission. They keep reporting me late for years, even though they should have charged it off after 180 days. AFL keeps listing my account as 120-149 days past due, which is against the law. They're doing something illegal and messing up my credit report.

Hide full review

Is Armed Forces Loans of Nevada legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Armed Forces Loans of Nevada as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Armed Forces Loans of Nevada stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Armed Forces Loans of Nevada should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Armed Forces Loans of Nevada achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Armed Forces Loans of Nevada. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Armed Forces Loans of Nevada's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Armedforcesloans.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Armed Forces Loans of Nevada website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Armedforcesloans.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Armedforcesloans.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The armedforcesloans.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Armed Forces Loans of Nevada protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
G

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada Armed Forces Loans ain't doing right by me

Armed Forces Loans ain't doing right by me. They're saying my credit report has an open account when I've told them to close it and disputed it. They're not reporting the right info to the credit bureaus either. I asked for proof of debt and called them to fix it, but they said it's not their fault. They're breaking the law and messing with my credit score. Jason is a real jerk too. He shouldn't be working with people. They're hurting Veterans by not reporting right. Plus, they made me set up an allotment to get the loan, which is against the law. They need to take this off my credit report and leave me alone.

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada Customer Reviews Overview

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada is a reputable lending institution that caters to the financial needs of military personnel and their families. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised their excellent customer service, fast loan processing, and competitive interest rates.

Many customers have expressed their appreciation for the company's willingness to work with them, even if they have less-than-perfect credit. Armed Forces Loans of Nevada has been commended for their flexibility and understanding of the unique financial challenges faced by military families.

Customers have also praised the company's transparency and honesty, with many stating that they felt fully informed and confident throughout the loan application process. Armed Forces Loans of Nevada has been recognized for their commitment to providing clear and concise information to their customers, ensuring that they fully understand the terms and conditions of their loans.

Overall, Armed Forces Loans of Nevada has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers who have found their services to be reliable, efficient, and trustworthy. If you are a member of the military community in need of financial assistance, Armed Forces Loans of Nevada is a highly recommended option.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Armed Forces Loans of Nevada contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Armed Forces Loans of Nevada?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Armed Forces Loans of Nevada Customer Service. Initial Armed Forces Loans of Nevada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Armed Forces Loans of Nevada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Armed Forces Loans of Nevada. Discuss the issues you have had with Armed Forces Loans of Nevada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.