Armani Exchangearmani exchange connected smartwatch

Dear Team,

I had purchased Armani Exchange Connected smart watch on 24 June 2019 from Shri Krishna Watch Company, Sec-18, Noida (Dealer Code: AXT2000) for Rs. 21, 370/-. Within 2 month of use, the back panel of the watch came out, apparently due to over-heating. I raised a service request with the dealer on Sep 2, 2019 and I was told that it will take around 1 month as the watch will be transferred to the Bengaluru service centre. After waiting for more than 1 month, I was told that the watch could not be repaired and the company has sent a credit note of Rs 13000.
This is extremely extremely disappointing and not expected at all from a reputed group like Fossil. A watch that got impaired within 2 month of purchase, within the warranty period was not replaced but was valued at almost half its original price. I spent my savings into it and this is what I get in terms of service ! Terrible, I must say !
I am attaching herewith the original invoice and service invoice for your reference. Please look into this and get it resolved at the earliest.

Regards
Prateek Kukreja
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Armani Exchange
Armani Exchange

Pr
Oct 19, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 20, 2019

> expected at all from a reputed group like Fossil.

Haha what?

Anyway you seem to be complaining to armani exchange instead of the guy who sold you a warranty and then didn't give you your money back.

• Pr
      Oct 20, 2019

@DeAndre Washington I purchased from armani authorised dealer. Have an AX warranty card