Armani Exchange — armani exchange connected smartwatch
I had purchased Armani Exchange Connected smart watch on 24 June 2019 from Shri Krishna Watch Company, Sec-18, Noida (Dealer Code: AXT2000) for Rs. 21, 370/-. Within 2 month of use, the back panel of the watch came out, apparently due to over-heating. I raised a service request with the dealer on Sep 2, 2019 and I was told that it will take around 1 month as the watch will be transferred to the Bengaluru service centre. After waiting for more than 1 month, I was told that the watch could not be repaired and the company has sent a credit note of Rs 13000.
This is extremely extremely disappointing and not expected at all from a reputed group like Fossil. A watch that got impaired within 2 month of purchase, within the warranty period was not replaced but was valued at almost half its original price. I spent my savings into it and this is what I get in terms of service ! Terrible, I must say !
I am attaching herewith the original invoice and service invoice for your reference. Please look into this and get it resolved at the earliest.
More Armani Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- Armani Exchange - horrible customer service 
- Armani Exchange Online - giving me the defective good and ignoring my subsequent emails! 
- Armani Exchange - deleted my order with vague explanation. meanwhile charged my cc
- Armani Exchange - poor quality material
- Armani Exchange - watch
- Armani Exchange - broken buckle on a brand new handbag
- Armani Exchange - sunglasses
- Armani Exchange - inaccurate prices.. misleading info.. rude employees
- Armani Exchange - armani exchange smartwatch
- Armani Exchange - unethical behavior