ARM Financial, SEBASTIAN QUERCIANO COMPLAINTS FOUND Sebastian is GREAT

Sebastian Quercia is an impeccable auto broker. He made my dream of driving a Maserati Grand Tourismo come true. Sebastian would not settle for anything less than what I wanted. He not only made sure I had the perfect color for me, I also have payments that suit me as well. For Years I have been looking for a "deal" on a highline car and have not found one until I found Sebastian Quercia. We financed the car for about 120 months. Every other dealership would have just settled and sold me what they had in stock, Sebastian went the extra mile. He found a dealer in California with the color, options, and miles I desired. He had the car transported in a covered, temperature gaged truck. The car is pristine. <br />
Sebastian is patient, Has great customer service, and ALWAYS follows through on what he says. I was calling fanatically because of my excitement to purchase the real car of my dreams. He answers every time I call and listens even if I change my mind. My father, I believe, was the most surprised when he saw his little girl pick him up in this gorgeous work of art. When I told him how low my payments were, then he wanted to find a car of his own. I will always highly recommend this gentleman. I never felt like I was a pest, nor did I feel Like I was asking for too much. He even gave me a $50.00 gas card for my referral. I will only buy cars from him and hope you have the chance to work with him too.