Ark Custom BuildingsAwful experience

J

This company uses inferior building materials. They don't square their posts. They installed a roof that leaks. They will not answer calls or return calls. They damaged existing walls when they attempted to repair their original construction and would not pay for the repairs.

More Ark Custom Buildings Complaints & Reviews

Christopher c Nov 09, 2011

I'm not sure who this is posting the same thing everywhere but all those statements are false we use only the highest quality products in the industry and don't ever do shoddy work also we always return calls this make me think it was a competitor maybe who ever you are should contact me because I am the owner of the company and I am on the jobsite often

• Co
    Corey D Nov 20, 2014

As an "existing customer" of Ark and their "Custom Buildings"... I can emphatically agree with Jack's review above. This company is non-communicative, unresponsive, uses plain and ordinary materials that all others use. Their work is ordinary at best but they take FOREVER to et anything done. And I mean extensive and ridiculous delays time and time again. My experience with Ark has been horrific - and it continues. I'll have much, much more to write very soon. In short - avoid this company like the plague. You WILL REGRET getting involved with them.

• Fa
    farm boy Dec 23, 2014

Would like to get in touch with Corey D as we are going through the same nightmare right now.

• Fo
    Foxtails Mar 23, 2016

All I want is Ark to actually communicate and return my emails and phone calls at this point! I could say something about the quality of their work if they would actually come and do it. Ignoring customers after for weeks on end and after being out a large deposit is completely unacceptable!

• Sk
    S,King Nov 08, 2016

We contracted with them in April, it's been 6 months now. Finally got the permit approved 2 weeks ago, now they won't answer the phone. One of the guys at work just finished his shop with them. His building is a couple inches lower on one side than the other. Avoid them if at all possible!