Arise Technologies Inc. Customer Service

Ms. Chieh-Hsi Lin
Chief Financial Officer, Secretary, Treasurer and Director
Plus

Arise Technologies Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Arise Technologies Inc. / It looks like another scam is being run, this time using this company's name

Ma
Jun 14, 2016

I received a text message yesterday from a Mr. Mark Book, informing me that they looked over my resume, and that Mr. John Hook wanted to interview me at Google Hangout. I logged on to Google Hangout and ended up being interviewed by Mr. Hook via chat. He introduced himself as follows: Mr John...

Arise Technologies Inc. / Persuaded to pay for useless software

Ja
Sep 29, 2012

I received email from Arise Technologies, they offered me a job. Then they invited me for an interview to Yahoo chat. it seemed very strange. I talked to them over an hour. During that time they installed software on my PC. They asked me to pay for it s it will be need for my job. They never called back.

Arise Technologies Inc. / $300 for training

Cl
Aug 22, 2012

Arise Technology Inc wanted to hire me for $25 per hour. However they asked me to pay $300 for training at first. It seemed very strange. If company contacts me it means that they are interested in me. Why should I pay for training? If they want me to hire I can give the opportunity to pay for me.