Ariel Secretaries LimitedCustomer Service/Model complaint

D

I had contacted the website directly inregards to a person named: LeisuredBaby on their website, The online support was rude and kept shutting down the chat between myself and support.

This is NOT the first time I have attempted to make the complaint about a model, This time I asked for some feedback on the issue and they continued to ignore my requests.

Im quite upset, my credit card information was provided to them, now im unable to access my account to delete my information and they have denied me access to my personal information.

I want to find out what they can do for me and what steps we could take together to get this issue solved.

Again the complaint was against: LeisuredBaby and now against the website for holding my personal information hostage and not letting me remove it, now my personal info is being held for no reason

• Du
    Duane28 Sep 26, 2008

Joysquirtcom Jan 02, 2011

This company pays their models and webmasters. But the customers get to see who they are getting and this is solely at their discretion. For this reason, it is up to you to spend alittle time to get to know the model. If you do not like the performance, all you have to do is NOT see that model again. Each of them are independent and contractors, not employees of the site. Again, there is someone for everyone and do not rate by bad experience. Some of the girls are great and I work with them. Each is their very own person, and as in life, some good, some bad, some GREAT!