Areausers.COM. Logo

Areausers.COM.

Having problems with Areausers.COM.?

7 RIDLEY TERRACE, LEADGATE, CONSETT
County Durham
DH8 7QG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Areausers.COM..

Complaints & Reviews

AreaUsers.comIt is impossible to get a refund

I found AreaUsers.com website on the internet and signed up. Then I checked my bank account and saw strange charges. Then I woke up and realized it was a scam. I tried to get my money back but it is impossible now.

• Ib
      ibrahim0001 May 12, 2013

I am Ibrahim lamorde by name, the chairman economy and financial crime commission(EFCC NIGERIA) i am so sorry on behalf of the whole Nigeria and the Nigeria government, to those who have been scammed by a Nigerian, i will want all the victim to contact me via my private email box on [protected]@yahoo.com or visit our website on www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/ for the refund of there money with prove, as the United nation as penealize the Nigeria government to pay back to all victims all over the world.