ARC Mobile Home Park Logo

ARC Mobile Home Park

Having problems with ARC Mobile Home Park?

ARC Mobile Home Park reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 20, 2010. The latest review Faulty Repairs/Sold Faulty Home was posted on Aug 20, 2010. The latest complaint Faulty Repairs/Sold Faulty Home was resolved on Aug 20, 2010. ARC Mobile Home Park has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. ARC Mobile Home Park has resolved 1 complaints.

ARC Mobile Home Park Customer Service Contacts

130 S Greenwich Rd Ste 38
Wichita, Kansas

ARC Mobile Home Park Complaints & Reviews

ARC Mobile Home ParkFaulty Repairs/Sold Faulty Home

I bought a mobile home from ARC Mobile Home Park in Haysville, KS (October 27, 2008) . I had thirty days to give a list of things that needed to be fixed. Kari Likes is the one that took that list and went through it with me. While she was employed here (until April 2009) nothing was fixed. I called every week to remind her of the repairs and kept getting the same answers "I spent all my budget this month already, they don't give me very much" or "I don't have a maintenance man right now." On this list was electrical repairs, plumbing repairs, floor that had dropped and a cracked window. In April of 2009 Sandy Davis became employed here, I spoke to her about the list. She asked Kari Likes about it and said she had lost it. At that time Sandy Davis spoke to her corporate office and they stated they would pay for the repairs. Among the repairs was a leaking faucet (that we thought was only leaking outside) today we found out that the faucet was not only leaking outside, but also leaking inside, underneath the cabinets and causing the floor to drop. On further investigation we found that the same spot had been fixed before we had moved in, meaning they knew of the problem but did not fix it. Now, my floor is destroyed, my cabinets are destroyed, I have mold growing in and under the mobile home and they refuse to pay for it even though it was due to their negligence.