Arby's Restaurant Groupmanagement

My daughter works at this particular Arbys in Marion Ohio and today I had to take my daughter to urgent care because she is very sick. We was at Urgent care for roughly about 2 hrs. My daughter has a viral infection so the Dr took her off work today. I called the store and spoke with Nancy Bienz ( Lori ). And this woman was very rude and very unprofessional. Yes I called my daughter off of work but she's a minor and I felt I should call under the circumstances. This womenis very rude and treats my daughter very unprofessional she shouldn't bee in no type of management with how she treats people. My daughter has a viral infection and has paperwork from the Dr and the last I knew working around food and being sick is not good because the food could be contaminated my daughter being sick. If something is not done about this woman I will take this story to the news and whoever else I have tio get involved. OSHA will be called because this woman expects sick people to work around food and possibly contaminate the food and make other purple sick.

Cw
Aug 12, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 12, 2019

Your daughter should be the one making the call. Minor or not, the company has no obligation to speak with anyone other than the employee. Mommy calling in is not appropriate. I highly doubt the company is going to get bent out of shape over one absence event from work. I'd bet her attendance record is less than sterling and management is addressing the pattern of behavior rather than the individual instance. Go right ahead, take the story to the news. Enforcing an attendance policy is perfectly legal. A doctor's excuse is not carte blanche nor immunity from an attendance policy. OSHA is not particularly relevant in this situation as your daughter did not actually go to work nor was she mandated to do so. You are a loud mouthed blowhard who enjoys being hyperbolic and dramatic. Grow up. Provide an example of a rational adult for your daughter.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Cw
      Aug 12, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Well I guess you dont know anything about this situation. You dont know [censored] about me or my daughter. And yes she called in and the manager told her she had to come in. So thats when she asked me to call in and talk to her. And my daughter has a very good attendence record. This particular person in management has treated my daughter badly ever since she started there and damn straight Im gonna stick up for my daughter when soe grown ass woman treats her like [censored]. And working with food you're not suppose to work while sick and contagious. So take your biggus dickus and shove where the sun dont shine..

•   Aug 14, 2019

@cwaits287 That is an incredibly immature response by an immature woman who has an immature daughter who unfortunately knows no better. She is still responsible to call in on her own. I do know plenty about the law. By the way, you are not the W2 employee. She is. Bottom line, you are incorrect. Keep your mama bear prattle to yourself. No one cares and it's ultimately irrelevant. Also, keep your disgusting sexual advances to yourself. My biggus dickus is my own to decide where it goes, thank you very much.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Cw
      Aug 14, 2019

@Biggus Dickus I am not immature. Anyways I told my daughter that if she claims that Nancy Bienz ( Lori ) was stealing from the register. I was hoping that they would fire Nancy because of this. But they found out that my daughter made this up to get her fired. Now my daughter was fired for making up lie about Nancy(Lori).