aquagard classic modelpoor services

Sir,
I have purchased eureka forbes aquagard classic model on 10-08-2009 vide cheque no.716263 dated 10-08-2009. But i have not been received my bill till date. i have told in this regard to Mr.Sujeet Sen on phone no.3048305 on22-08-2009 he told me to contact Mr. Karunesh Chaudhary concerning Branch Manager and given me mobile No. [protected], same day I called to Mr. Karunesh Chaudhary. Mr Chaudhary assured me to dispached your bill within 2days. But i have not received my bill till date. I am very much surprise to see after sale services of mulinational company i.e Eureka Forbes .
Due to above mentioned after sale services nither i can bilive in eureda forbes services nor suggest to any one to use the eureka forbes product.

S.P.Dhaundiyal