Aquaaireseatcushion.com Logo

Aquaaireseatcushion.com

Having problems with Aquaaireseatcushion.com?

Aquaaireseatcushion.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 4, 2010. The latest review product quality was posted on Sep 4, 2010. The latest complaint product quality was resolved on Sep 04, 2010. Aquaaireseatcushion.com has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Aquaaireseatcushion.com has resolved 1 complaints.

Aquaaireseatcushion.com Customer Service Contacts

6115 West Hedgehog Place
Pheonix, Arizona

Aquaaireseatcushion.com Complaints & Reviews

Aqua Aire Cushionproduct quality

I recently purchased an Aqua Aire Cushion from their website at www.AquaAireSeatCushion.com. The staff was extremely friendly, returned my call shortly and I received my Aqua Aire Cushion within 4 business days of ordering it. I love their NEW design and smaller cushion. I noticed that it alos has loops on the out cushion. I purchased the addtional adjustable straps for my motorcycle seat. IT WORKS PERFECT! It looks like Aqua Aire had some issues in the past, but it seems that they have worked out the bugs. I have had a wonderful experience with them, and I trust future customers will too.

• Gr
      Gridiron Mar 15, 2011

Sorry, but this company is a scam setup. You order but all you get is a reason why your product is delayed. I waited two years for mine and have no recourse to get my money back. Their website is finally down. AVOID!