Menu

reviews & complaints

Appraiser Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Appraiser at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Appraiser. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Appraiser complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Appraiser reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
11:55 pm EDT

Appraiser Charge on my credit card

I had a situation with my Facebook page and Appraises_ Ja company came up . I thought this people belong to Facebook helper as they show up . They answered simple questions and told me that they need to charge $ 5.00 dollars to my account and it will be refund . They charge $46.00 dollars and find some information about them, it looks like they used to do that to other people plus they keep charging them their credit card . Please can someone be able to help me with this situation? I will appreciate your help!

Read full review of Appraiser
View 0 more photos
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
M
3:51 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The appraiser I normally use was busy. Thus, I searched online for another appraiser in nor cal. I am in southern cal. I found thus guy (james concepcion of 1st step appraisal service) and he sounded great. Little did I know he would turn out to be a total con artist. He went to my client's home, took his monmey, and never wrote up the report. This #...

Read full review of Appraiser
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Appraiser contacts