Having problems with Apply 2 Save?

Apply 2 Save reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 18, 2008. The latest review Mortage Loan Modification was posted on Aug 7, 2009. The latest complaint Mortage Loan Modification was resolved on Aug 07, 2009. Apply 2 Save has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews. Apply 2 Save has resolved 6 complaints.

Apply 2 Save Customer Service Contacts

7905 Meadowlark Dr.Ste. A
Coeurd'Alene, Idaho

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apply 2 Save Customer Service. Initial Apply 2 Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Apply 2 Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Apply 2 Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Apply 2 Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Apply 2 Save Complaints & Reviews

Apply 2 Save — Mortage Loan Modification

Paid $395.00 to this company to help me and Chapermy spouse with a loan modification. Made several attempt...

Apply 2 Saverip off

This company debited my Bank account 2 times for a Loan Modification for a total of 398.00 and has done nothing? All there phone numbers are all disconnected. pLEASE ADVISE

• Te
      Terri007 Jun 15, 2009

If your still looking i would advise going with the Al Verdi Law Group. I recently did a loan Modification with the Al Verdi Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at [protected] The gentlemen I worked with name was Cale Swanson

Apply 2 SaveFalse Company

I have sent all my paper work taxes, SSN number to this company and was promised that they would modifiy my mortgage. I was told to make a payment to Chase, my mortgage company last Thursday, for $1520. I did just that. Also I paid this company 995.00 to modify my loan. Now the phones are disconnected, e-mail system does not work, or the web-site. I was speaking with a woman by the name of Monique Faux. She said that the deal was done. I have a sell date this week. I am furious that I believe I am being scammed and I will lose my house. Please help. My name is Zelina Battiste [protected].

Thank you for any information you can provide.

• Do
        DONALD NEAL Jun 09, 2009

MY NAME IS DONALD NEAL IM FROM VICKSBURG I HAD APPLIED WITH APPLY TO SAVE I WAS ABOUT 4 MONTS BEHIND ON HOUSE PAYMENTS AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULD FIX THE PROBLEM I SENT THEM 795.00 AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM SENSE IM AFRAID THAT I WANT SEE MY MONEY I TRIED EVERY LINE AND THEY HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED I HAVE EVEN BEEN ON LINE TIMES ARE HARD AND I HAVENT GAVE UP THERE HAS TO TO BE SOMETHING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAS SEND THERE MONEY I HEARD ABOUT THEM ON DISHNETWORK AND ALSO RADIO STATION I NEED HELP AND MY MONEY FOR PAYMENTS I CAN BE REACHED AT [protected]

Apply 2 SaveModification scam

I'm a former employee and am working with the Federal Trade Commission and doing everything I can to bring down Apply 2 Save (or anyone that signed up with Federal Loan Modification Law Center over the last 2 months) to get the victims compensation. You can read my post today on Scam.com but if you would please help our case by contacting the FTC at 1.877.FTC.HELP and filing an individual complaint. We need help with as many homeowners contacting the FTC as soon as possible to move this case faster. You can also email me your contact info at [protected]@gmail.com. I'm putting together as much information as I can to take to court.<br />
      Thank you...

Jo-Lynn Gardner May 20, 2009

Iwas in need to get help with my mortgage, I was laid off and so was my husband. I contacted this company and everyone seemed so nice. Everytime I called to find out the progress that they were making I was always told that another person was handling my case, the another. Finally I went and negoatiated my matter with my Mortgage Company and they understood my problems and it was handled in 1 hour, I called asked for a refund of my money and explained why. They insured that it would take 2 weeks to get it refunded back to me and it's been 3 months now. I called and to my dismay I find out that the phones are not in order and disconnected. I was hurt . Someone out there tell me, what can I do or is something being done to find this company.

Apply 2 Save — Scam

on 12-20-08 I Sent in all the paperwork and documents they requested. I contacted them the next day to make...

Apply 2 Save — Stole my money and did nothing

I paid the company 500.00 dollars to save my mortgage that was behinde. Five months later I have still not...